PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information: is information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable. The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- images of you if you share them with us;
- your contact details, including email address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor);
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- where you have opt-ed in to our Outbound Marketing Program Terms and Conditions or made a purchase from our Site, the details of your shopping cart and/or any products you have purchased from us;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Services, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our online Services, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Services, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes;
- to provide you with location-based Services (such as radius search and other content that is personalized on the basis of your general location data);
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run promotions, competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to call or message you for targeted marketing and feedback purposes, if you have opted into our Outbound Marketing Program Terms and Conditions;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you are under the age of majority in your state or province of residence, you should not use our Services or Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of majority. If we become aware that anyone under this age has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- Shopbase, to power the online store on our Site. You can read more about how Shopbase uses your personal data here: https://www.shopbase.com/privacy-policy;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any promotions or competition we run;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you.
In terms of third parties, we use Shopbase to power the online store on our Site. You can read more about how Shopbase uses your personal data here: https://www.shopbase.com/privacy-policy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your personal data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Do you have any issues, questions, or recommendations? Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We appreciate hearing from our customers.
VN Office: 37 Tran Hung Dao Street, Nguyen Trai Ward, Ha Dong District, Hanoi, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam
VN Phone: +84 98 128 10 95